Bari Life Bariatric Vitamins and Supplements knows life post bariatric surgery can be rewarding, rejuvenating, and revitalizing. Bariatric surgery produces life-changing results that give you the chance to re-invent yourself.
Life post bariatric surgery also presents challenges, such as ensuring your body gets the necessary vitamin, mineral, and nutritional supplementation. With thoughtful planning and preparation, you can learn to look at life through the eyes of a fit, healthy, and happy new you.
Post Bariatric Surgery Tools for Success
What do you need to do to be successful post bariatric surgery? Follow these five simple tips:
- Adhere to your doctor’s diet guidelines: Immediately following surgery, you will begin the specific diet guidelines given to you prior to surgery. You will begin with a liquid diet, progress to semi-solid foods, and once it is determined safe by your doctor, you will transition to solid foods.
- Eat three meals per day: Once you are eating solid foods, plan to eat three meals a day that comprise lean meat proteins and other low fat foods. Cook foods without fat. Avoid high fat sauces, gravies, butter, mayonnaise, and junk food.
- Take your supplements and monitor what you eat between meals: It is important to ensure that your body is getting the required bariatric vitamins and mineral supplements. Don’t skip this vital part of your nutrition plan as it is simple to include Bari Life’s all in ONE bottle supplementation solution to your daily regimine. Also, your doctor may advise you to avoid eating between meals or may suggest eating a small, low-calorie high-protein snack.
- Stay hydrated: Drink two-three quarts of water a day. Remember to drink slowly – no more than one to two mouthfuls at a time. In addition, remember to not drink anything 30-45 minutes prior to or after eating.
- Exercise: It may be challenging to start an exercise program following bariatric surgery. Start slow. Once your doctor gives you the okay, find activities that fit your lifestyle and also provide the recommended daily amount of exercise instructed by your doctor. And remember to keep a water bottle with you to help you stay hydrated.
Life post bariatric surgery provides you the opportunity to have the life you deserve. Follow your doctor’s recommendations, adhere to your meal plan, take your vitamins and supplements, and find joy in a physical activity you love. After all, post bariatric surgery, your life has just begun!
To your health!
The Bari Life Team
Bari Life is high quality bariatric vitamins that are clinically proven supplements to help in post bariatric surgery.
Order Online Here barilife.co.nz