Standards & Practices
Bari Life vitamin supplements are manufactured in the United States by a full-service contract manufacturer of nutritional supplements and a dedicated staff committed to premiere quality. The vitamins are made under rigid manufacturing practices with written SOPs in accordance with cGMPs in adherence to USP26 that comply with federal and other worldwide regulatory bodies.
- Canadian Ministry of Health
- European Ministry of Health
To ensure raw material quality the laboratory has established an ongoing Vendor Certification Program for evaluating material suppliers.
The laboratory is certified and accredited to meet both the ISO 9001 and ISO 17025 worldwide standards. Production under the supervision of Ph.D.s, precisely monitor products throughout the entire production cycle for optimum product quality.
- Chemical Analysis Laboratory carefully checks disintegration, USP dissolution and pH testing, while verifying potency with high performance liquid chromatography or inductive coupled plasma atomic emission spectrometry. This ensures each supplement contains 100% of label claim.
- Physical Analysis Laboratory checks the dosage weight, hardness and overall consistency and appearance of supplements.
- Microbiology Laboratory tests all raw materials and products for yeast, mold, and bacterial purity in accordance with USP26.
Bari Life vitamin supplements are manufactured in a cGMP Registered Facility By NSF.
- NSF is one of the most widely-respected and recognized global third-party certification providers
- For more than 60 years, NSF International has been protecting consumers through testing and certifying products, such as dietary supplements